Do you ever get frustrated and fed up at the experience of navigating a regular website on a mobile phone? If so, then you’re not alone.
In a recent survey by Google, 6 out of 10 people said if they couldn’t find what they wanted on a website quickly and easily then they would most likely click away and go elsewhere.
Which means some businesses could currently be losing up to 30% of all their website enquiries.
At GLBO Marketing we specialise in creating a separate, specifically optimised, mobile platform for your business website.
This not only looks great and eliminates the often frustrating experience of viewing a regular website on a mobile phone, but is also proven to make your visitor much more responsive and likely to take the action you want them to – ie, to contact your business.
For a free, totally no obligation demo of how a mobile version of your website would look, please enter your details in the form to the right – RIGHT NOW…
The features and benefits of a Mobile Platform for your business
- Forecast: By early 2014 the number of mobile internet searches will overtake those on desktops and laptops
- Responsive: 70% of mobile searches result in “an action” within one hour
- Immediate: 1 in 5 mobile searches result in a direct call to this business
- Impatient: In a recent Google survey, 6 out of 10 people said if they didn’t find what they wanted quickly and easily on a website, they’re likely to click away and go elsewhere.
- Incredible: At the beginning of 2011, Google announced around a third of all internet searches had a local intent. By the beginning of 2013, this figure was around 50%!
Having a mobile version of your business website…
• Converts more visitors into leads and customers by giving them a great experience, not a difficult and disappointing one, when they come to your website on their mobile phone.
• Makes sure your mobile visitor finds the information they are looking for quickly and easily… Where are you, what are your services, when are you open and how can they contact you?
- AND the information YOU want them to find. They’re usually one and the same.
• Provides a consistent visitor experience across all major mobile providers – (no more missing images and it can convert difficult to read pdf pages into much more accessible pages within the mobile site)
• Eliminates the frustrating squinting, pinching, zooming and having to make navigation selections with “pin-point accuracy” that is the norm when viewing a regular website on a mobile phone. When you give your visitors a better experience they are appreciative – and are much more responsive.
• Has much larger, thumb friendly, navigation link buttons to access the exact page you want to go to – first time around. Also everything is visible and accessible by just one vertical scroll – exactly like on a laptop or PC.
• Creates clear “calls to action” within the site that make it easier and encourage the visitor to contact you. Click to Call, Click to Email, Click to Text and Click for Map and Directions.
• Is a totally separate mobile version of your website, but one that still maintains the look, feel and branding of your regular site – and your business.
• Gives your prospect and customer a great experience and service – before they get to your business.
To find out more about what a mobile version of your website could do for your business, please Contact Us on 01422 316028 or by email on…. email@example.com
Or, for a totally free, no obligation demo of how a mobile version of your website would look, please enter your details in the form on this page now…